- The Offley Arms is Saved!
- Vicar’s Letter November 2019
- Urgent – Offley Arms Survey
- Vicar’s Letter October 2019
- Save The Offley meeting makes the Sentinel
- Offley Arms Meeting
- Notice Under Local Government Act 1972 (Section 87(2)) VACANCY FOR A COUNCILLOR PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
- Vicar’s Letter August/September 2019
MADELEY PARISH COUNCIL WISHES TO APPOINT ONE COUNCILLOR AND IS KEEN TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS FROM RESIDENTS WHO LIVE IN EITHER ONNELEY OR MADELEY HEATH. ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATION FORMS AVAILABLE FROM THE CLERK VIA E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07563660298
VACANCY FOR A COUNCILLOR PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a casual vacancy has occurred in the office of Councillor for the Madeley Parish Council following the resignation on 7th March 2019 of Annette E Newton. Rule 5(2) of the … Continue reading
Madeley Parish Council wishes to consult with Parishioners as regards the proposed draft budget 2019-20. Please come along to the meeting on Thursday 3rd January 2019, 7:00pm and make your views known.