- Madeley Tidy Group minutes 11th. Sept. 2017
- Control of Canadian Geese on Madeley Pool
- Vicar’s Letter October 2017
- Madeley Rural Community Charity AGM 11th October 2017-CANCELLED
- Reminiscence Session-Goose Grease and Brown Paper
- Offley Arms Public House-Asset of Community Value-Notice of disposal
- Madeley Neighbourhood Plan
- HS2 Additional Information Day
News Post Categories
Sir John Offley pupils are set to lose use of the old school buildings, as the charitable trust that owns them has failed to reach an agreement with Staffordshire County Council regarding starting to charge rent for them.
Madeley pupils forced to move out of their old building due to rent issue – Read more at The Sentinel.
Hopefully a good resolution to this can be found – as it currently stands the Year 5 and 6 pupils will have to be relocated, meaning that the Pre-School on the site will have to move out.
Do we need speed calming in Madeley? Does the 30 limit through the village sufficiently slow traffic, or is there a problem with the speed of vehicles?
If you think that the speed limits alone are insufficient, consider adding your signature to thispetition:
Calling all carers to The Madeley Centre, New Road, Madeley on Wednesday 5th July, 10am-12pm, supported by Madeley Parish Council. Come along, meet other carers and find out what the Carers Hub has to offer. For further information contact 01782 … Continue reading
The Police and Crime Commissioner’s People Power Fund and Madeley Parish Council are pleased to be offering subsidised sporting activities again in August at Leycett Cricket Club. Last year was very successful and places went quickly. Follow the link below … Continue reading