- Madeley Tidy Group minutes 11th. Sept. 2017
- Control of Canadian Geese on Madeley Pool
- Vicar’s Letter October 2017
- Madeley Rural Community Charity AGM 11th October 2017-CANCELLED
- Reminiscence Session-Goose Grease and Brown Paper
- Offley Arms Public House-Asset of Community Value-Notice of disposal
- Madeley Neighbourhood Plan
- HS2 Additional Information Day
News Post Categories
Category Archives: Front Page
Present Alan Woodhouse, Anne Shaw, Phil Shaw, Roy Dutton, Helen Dutton, Anne Nicholson , Terry Edmond, Mary Edmond. Apologies Chris Wright , Liz Walker , Lynda Berrington. Minutes of 17th July 2017 Accepted as a true record; Proposed by Phil … Continue reading
Do we need speed calming in Madeley? Does the 30 limit through the village sufficiently slow traffic, or is there a problem with the speed of vehicles?
If you think that the speed limits alone are insufficient, consider adding your signature to thispetition:
Madeley Tidy Group Minutes of Committee Meeting held on Monday 12th September 2016 Present Alan Woodhouse, Anne Shaw, Anne Nicholson, Phil Shaw, Lynda Berrington. Roy Dutton, Helen Dutton Apologies Chris Wright, Melanie Bishop, Sarah Franks, Simon White. Minutes of 11th … Continue reading
A charity evening Indian buffet is being held at the Evening Spice restaurant on Monday 26th. September, 6.30 for 7 pm. For tickets (£12.50) please ring 01782 751298 or contact the Evening Spice 01782 750088.
Madeley Tidy Group Minutes of Committee Meeting held on Monday 9th May 2016 Present Alan Woodhouse , Roy Dutton, Helen Dutton, Anne Shaw, Anne Nicholson, John Berrington ,Chris Wright, Apologies Phil Shaw Minutes of 14th March 2016 Accepted as a … Continue reading