- Vicar’s Letter November 2019
- Urgent – Offley Arms Survey
- Vicar’s Letter October 2019
- Save The Offley meeting makes the Sentinel
- Offley Arms Meeting
- Notice Under Local Government Act 1972 (Section 87(2)) VACANCY FOR A COUNCILLOR PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
- Vicar’s Letter August/September 2019
- Sir John Offley’s Almshouses, Madeley
Category Archives: Save the Offley Arms
Please take a moment to complete the Online Survey by 14th October at the latest!
This will help the project to save the Offley Arms as a village pub to have the right kind of information to measure the village needs and also have the backing to seek available funding!
Sentinel Report reflects positive sentiment at the Offley Arms meeting. “We want a pub which has got something for everyone. It is quite a challenge and we need to find out what is doable. It would be your pub.” – … Continue reading