- Coronavirus Response
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Vicar’s Letter Easter 2020 – Covid19 Coronavirus
- Notice Under Local Government Act 1972 (Section 87(2)) VACANCY FOR A COUNCILLOR PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
- Vicar’s Letter March 2020
- Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan Regulation 14-Public Consultation
- Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan-Regulation 14-Public Consultation
- Vicar’s Letter February 2020
Category Archives: Save the Offley Arms
Please take a moment to complete the Online Survey by 14th October at the latest!
This will help the project to save the Offley Arms as a village pub to have the right kind of information to measure the village needs and also have the backing to seek available funding!
Sentinel Report reflects positive sentiment at the Offley Arms meeting. “We want a pub which has got something for everyone. It is quite a challenge and we need to find out what is doable. It would be your pub.” – … Continue reading