Madeley Parish Council, supported by the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group are launching the formal pre-submission consultation of the draft neighbourhood development plan. From Wednesday 12th February 2020 at 12 noon to Wednesday 25th March 2020 at 12 noon, Madeley Parish Council are undertaking formal consultation in accordance with Regulation-14, Town and Country Planning, England Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulation 2012. More information together with a downloadable version of the draft plan and consultation response form are available at the following link: www.madeleynp.org/regulation-14-consultation/ We want to hear from you, please give your views on any of the policies in the draft Plan and any other comments you would like to make.
- Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan Regulation 14-Public Consultation
- Madeley Neighbourhood Development Plan-Regulation 14-Public Consultation
- Vicar’s Letter February 2020
- Vicar’s Christmas Letter 2019
- The Offley Arms is Saved!
- Vicar’s Letter November 2019
- Urgent – Offley Arms Survey
- Vicar’s Letter October 2019