Sir John Offley pupils are set to lose use of the old school buildings, as the charitable trust that owns them has failed to reach an agreement with Staffordshire County Council regarding starting to charge rent for them.
Madeley pupils forced to move out of their old building due to rent issue – Read more at The Sentinel.
Hopefully a good resolution to this can be found – as it currently stands the Year 5 and 6 pupils will have to be relocated, meaning that the Pre-School on the site will have to move out.
- Reminiscence Session-Goose Grease and Brown Paper
- Offley Arms Public House-Asset of Community Value-Notice of disposal
- Madeley Neighbourhood Plan
- HS2 Additional Information Day
- Madeley Post Office-temporary Closure
- Vicar’s Letter August/September 2017
- HS2 Meeting, Monday 24th July, 7:00pm
- Sir John Offley school to lose use of the old school building
News Post Categories