Sir John Offley pupils are set to lose use of the old school buildings, as the charitable trust that owns them has failed to reach an agreement with Staffordshire County Council regarding starting to charge rent for them.
Madeley pupils forced to move out of their old building due to rent issue – Read more at The Sentinel.
Hopefully a good resolution to this can be found – as it currently stands the Year 5 and 6 pupils will have to be relocated, meaning that the Pre-School on the site will have to move out.
- Madeley Tidy Group meeting 9th. Oct. 2017
- Madeley Parish Council-Public Consultation-Budget 2018/19
- Cancellation of Christmas Lights Switch on & Older Persons Party 10th December
- Vicar’s Letter Christmas and New Year 2017/18
- Madeley Rural Community Charity-Notice of AGM
- Songs of Winter with Simply Allsorts and Dolly Mixture
- Reminiscence Session-Food Glorious Food
- Vicar’s Letter November 2017
News Post Categories