Sir John Offley pupils are set to lose use of the old school buildings, as the charitable trust that owns them has failed to reach an agreement with Staffordshire County Council regarding starting to charge rent for them.
Madeley pupils forced to move out of their old building due to rent issue – Read more at The Sentinel.
Hopefully a good resolution to this can be found – as it currently stands the Year 5 and 6 pupils will have to be relocated, meaning that the Pre-School on the site will have to move out.
- Vicar’s Letter August/September 2017
- HS2 Meeting, Monday 24th July, 7:00pm
- Sir John Offley school to lose use of the old school building
- Speed Calming in Madeley
- Spirit of Madeley Festival 2017
- Vicar’s Letter July 2017
- Madeley Tidy Group minutes 8th. May 2017
- Madeley Hub Club Social Meeting 5th July 2017
News Post Categories