Sir John Offley pupils are set to lose use of the old school buildings, as the charitable trust that owns them has failed to reach an agreement with Staffordshire County Council regarding starting to charge rent for them.
Madeley pupils forced to move out of their old building due to rent issue – Read more at The Sentinel.
Hopefully a good resolution to this can be found – as it currently stands the Year 5 and 6 pupils will have to be relocated, meaning that the Pre-School on the site will have to move out.
- The Offley Arms is Saved!
- Vicar’s Letter November 2019
- Urgent – Offley Arms Survey
- Vicar’s Letter October 2019
- Save The Offley meeting makes the Sentinel
- Offley Arms Meeting
- Notice Under Local Government Act 1972 (Section 87(2)) VACANCY FOR A COUNCILLOR PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
- Vicar’s Letter August/September 2019